Faculty of Veterinary Science Handbook
The Faculty of Veterinary Science opened its doors on the 22 March 1910. Since then, we have developed outstanding research and clinical facilities, and strong reciprocal links with academic peers around the world.
We are recognised internationally as a leading provider of education and a key contributor to the world's best practice in the care and welfare of animals.
Our strong global connections ensure that about 20 percent of our veterinary students intakes each year are international students.
We are based in the heart of Sydney with our own rural facilities on the outskirts of the city.