Hebrew, Biblical and Jewish Studies
Professor Suzanne Rutland
Phone: + 61 2 9351 6662
See also: Holocaust Studies
There are no new enrolments in the Master of Arts (Hebrew, Biblical and Jewish Studies) in 2014. The information below is for continuing students.
Units of study
- JCTC6908 The Australian Jewish Experience
- HBRW6901 Classical Hebrew for Postgraduates I
- HBRW6902 Classical Hebrew for Postgraduates II
- JCTC6100 Sites of Trauma, Landscapes of Genocide
- JCTC6914 Supervised Reading*
- JCTC6915 Contemporary Responses to the Holocaust
- JCTC6916 The Holocaust: A Context of Health
- JCTC6918 Dissertation Part 1*
- JCTC6919 Dissertation Part 2*
- ARTS7000 Academic Communication for Postgraduates
Master of Letters
- JCTC6920 Treatise Part 1 (12 credit points)
- JCTC6921 Treatise Part 2 (12 credit points)
*Department permission required. The dissertation is only available to current Master of Arts candidates.
The treatise is a compulsory component in the Master of Letters and may not be undertaken by candidates for other award courses.