Dr Avril Alba
Phone: + 61 2 9351 5226
See also: Hebrew, Biblical and Jewish Studies and History
There are no new enrolments in the Master of Arts (Holocaust Studies) in 2014. The information below is for continuing students.
Units of study
- JCTC6915 Contemporary Responses to the Holocaust
- JCTC6916 The Holocaust: A Context of Health
- JCTC6908 The Australian Jewish Experience
- HSTY6987 Writing the Past
- HSTY7001 History of Human Rights
- JCTC6100 Sites of Trauma, Landscapes of Genocide
- JCTC6914 Supervised Reading
- JCTC6918 Dissertation Part 1*
- JCTC6919 Dissertation Part 2*
- ARTS7000 Academic Communication for Postgraduates
*Department permission required the dissertation is available to continuing Master of Arts candidates only. Please discuss your proposed topic for the dissertation with the postgraduate coordinator before enrolling in these units of study.