Table of undergraduate units of study: The University of Sydney Business School
Units of study from other faculty subject areas (including School of Economics)
- For details of the School of Economics subject areas, please refer to the Table of undergraduate units of study: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- For other units of study from the Table A Arts and Social Sciences subject areas, refer to the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences in this handbook (sydney.edu.au/handbooks/arts/).
- For Agricultural and Environment units of study, refer to entry under Undergraduate units of study: Faculty of Agriculture and Environment in this handbook OR the Faculty of Agriculture and the Environment handbook (sydney.edu.au/handbooks/agriculture/)
- For units of study from the Table 1 Science subject areas, refer to the Faculty of Science handbook (sydney.edu.au/handbooks/science/)
- For visual arts units of study from the Sydney College of the Arts (SCA), refer to the disciplinary electives Table B in the Sydney College of the Arts handbook (sydney.edu.au/handbooks/sca/undergraduate/BVA_tableB_descriptions)
- For units of study from other faculties not specified above (e.g. Faculty of Education and Social Work), refer to the specific handbook of the offering faculty (sydney.edu.au/handbooks/).