Master of Management Structure
To qualify for the award of Master of Management, a student completes units of study totalling 60 credit points, comprising:
- 42 credit points of core units of study;
- a 12 credit point business project; and
- a 6 credit point capstone unit of study.
- MMGT6001 Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- MMGT6003 Accounting and Financial Management
- MMGT6004 Managing People and Organisations
- MMGT6008 Global Marketing Management
- MMGT6011 Team Work and Innovation
- MMGT6012 Business Tools for Management
- MMGT6013 Project Management in Context.
Note. Other units of study may be substituted for the core units of study listed above with the permission of the Academic Program Director.
Students must complete 24 credit points of core units prior to enrolling in the Business Project.
- MMGT6101 MMGT Business Project (12 credit points)
The capstone unit is completed in a student’s final enrolment session.
- MMGT6100 Advanced Management Applications