Master of Management Structure
To be awarded the Master of Management, student complete units of study totalling 60 credit points, comprising:
- 48 credit points in core units of study; and
- a 12 credit point business project (capstone).
Students must complete eight (48 credit points) core units of study, as follows:
- MMGT6001 Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- MMGT6003 Accounting and Financial Management
- MMGT6004 Managing People and Organisations
- MMGT6008 Global Marketing Management
- MMGT6012 Business Tools for Management
- MMGT6013 Project Management in Context
- MMGT6688 The Future of Business
Students must complete one unit of study (six credit points) from the following:
- MMGT6014 Business in China
- MMGT6015 Managing Digital Innovation
Note. Other units of study may be substituted for the core units of study listed above with the permission of the Academic Program Director.
Students must complete 24 credit points of core units prior to enrolling in the Business Project. Students complete the capstone unit in their final semester of study.
- MMGT6101 MMGT Business Project (12 credit points)