Master of Management (CEMS) - Structure
To be awarded the Master of Management (CEMS), students complete units of study totalling 72 credit points, comprising:
- a CEMS business project (12 credit points); and
- 10 additional units of study (60 credit points).
The Master of Management (CEMS) involves three semesters of full-time study, of which at least one semester must be completed on exchange at a CEMS partner institution.
Students must complete a CEMS business project (12 credit points):
- CEMS6011 CEMS Business Project (12 credit points); OR
- CEMS6012 CEMS Business Project – Exchange (12 credit points).
In addition to the business project (12 credit points), students must complete 10 units of study (60 credit points) selected from the following list:
- CEMS6003 Advanced Strategy
- CEMS6004 Global Management Practice
- CEMS6005 Poverty Alleviation and Profitability
- CEMS6006 Chinese Institutions and Business
- CEMS6007 Chinese for Business
- CEMS6101 CEMS Exchange 1
- CEMS6102 CEMS Exchange 2
- CEMS6103 CEMS Exchange 3
- CEMS6104 CEMS Exchange 4
- CEMS6105 CEMS Exchange 5
- CEMS6106 CEMS Exchange 6
- MMGT6003 Accounting and Financial Management
- MMGT6004 Managing People and Organisations
- MMGT6008 Global Marketing Management
- MMGT6012 Business Tools for Management
- MMGT6100 Advanced Management Applications
- MMGT6688 The Future of Business.
Note: 'Exchange' denotes units that are completed at a CEMS partner institution.
Note. With the permission of the Academic Program Director, other units of study may be substituted for the those listed above.