Insurance and Workplace Health and Safety

Audit and Risk Management maintains a travel insurance policy for all postgraduate students travelling within Australia or overseas on authorised University activities. Additionally, the University maintains a personal accident policy providing insurance cover for postgraduate students while conducting on-campus activities. This includes cover for SUPRA activities.

If you are involved in an accident on campus or while conducting University activities, then follow the instructions about how to report the incident on the Reporting an Indcident page of the Safety, Health and Wellbeing website.

For more information about workplace health and safety at the University of Sydney visit the Safety, Health and Wellbeing website.