Front row: James Aldridge (President), Rebecca Murphy (Vice President), Dr Melanie Nguyen, Dr Kenneth Graham Back row: Matthew Swanborough, Dr Tricia McCabe Overseas representatives: Raja AlSaffar (Saudi Arabia), Luke Chia (Hong Kong), Joseph Lim (Singapore)
With a graduate population in excess of 18,000 and a growing network of friends, involvement in the Health Sciences Alumni Association provides you with the opportunity to assist us build vital, active and professional links with the University, the broader community and our current students in the following ways:
- encourage Alumni to maintain contact with the University, the Health Sciences Alumni Association and with each other;
- develop programs and activities to engage alumni in the life of the University and the Faculty of Health Sciences;
- support and promote the interests of the Faculty Health Sciences and its alumni;
- act as a centre for liaison with industry, commerce and community;
- assist in the future development of the faculty and of tertiary education in the health sciences;
- promote the nomination of health sciences alumni for various awards within the University and the community;
- support the awarding of the Helga Pettitt FHS Postgraduate Study Award;
- recognise leadership of alumni through the Faculty’s Alumni Award Program;
- provide support for reunions, fundraising and development activities involving alumni.
Alumni Programs and Benefits
There are many advantages to staying involved with the Faculty and the University, including access to networking events and reunions.
Participate in and enjoy a range of alumni programs and benefits aimed at expanding your personal and professional networks and keeping you involved in our activities.
Alumni Relations Officer