Support Health Sciences
Why support the Faculty of Health Sciences?
At the Faculty of Health Sciences we aim to be the acknowledged leading global hub of excellence in research and education in the health sciences. Our research and our learning and teaching demonstrates our commitment to preventative action on health, and to improving quality of life for people who experience impairment, injury, illness, chronic health conditions or disability.
By supporting us you will become part of a tradition of giving that has transformed learning, teaching and research, encouraging intellectual discovery and the advanced healthcare in Australia and internationally.
The Faculty of Health Sciences has a number of areas that benefit from philanthropic support:
- Research: The faculty conducts research across a broad spectrum of disciplines. Your donation will help our researchers remain at the forefront of improving health and wellbeing.
- Student support and scholarships: We are committed to maximising the potential of the most promising students, whatever their social or cultural background. Your gift will help ensure our students reach their full potential.
- Social Inclusion: We are committed to widening the participation of disadvantaged students in higher education. Your support will help encourage children from low socio-economic backgrounds to aspire to and participate in higher education and ultimately contribute back to their communities.
- Leave a bequest: Bequests have played a critical role in the evolution of the University of Sydney. The University’s first major bequest, the Challis bequest of 1880, endowed professorships in medicine and science, law, literature and engineering, laying the ground work for the University of Sydney to become a truly world-class institution.
- Not sure which area to support or want to make a general donation? Donate to the Dean’s priorities to support the faculty’s area of greatest need.
For further information about supporting the Faculty of Health Sciences contact:
Development Officer, Faculty of Health Sciences
T +61 2 9351 9351
"Cambodia, through FHS Abroad was life-changing. It was touching, challenging, rewarding, and one of the most amazing experiences of my life."