Faculty of Health Sciences new enrolment

How to accept your offer and enrol - first steps

Please ensure you read all the Faculty-specific enrolment information and the university's How to accept and enrol information site before you commence.

What you need to know about Faculty-specific enrolment information

Welcome to the Faculty of Health Sciences enrolment information pages.

The Faculty of Health Sciences has Faculty specific enrolment requirements for new students. Please check all our pages to ensure you have all the relevant information to prepare for your course.

New commencing students

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at the Faculty of Health Sciences.

If you are a Faculty of Health Sciences Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Higher Degree Research student, you should read the information in this section to ensure you are prepared for your online enrolment. You are advised to read all information in this section before you enrol online.

Enter your name correctly
Ensure you enter your full name while providing personal details in your online enrolment process. FHS students undergo a criminal records check before they can commence clinical placements. It is important that the name on your University student card matches exactly the name given on your other photo ID (e.g. driver’s license), including any middle name(s). Students with a name mismatch will not be able to collect their student cards (name corrections will then need to be made via the Sydney Student portal, see: “My Details > Personal Details”). For more information about Criminal Records Check.

Academic advice:
The Faculty will provide academic & administrative advice for all courses, via email, please provide your student ID, course and query to:

  • Coursework students -
  • Higher degree research students -

All individual units of study completed 5 years prior to application will not be granted credit. Complete your enrolment as promptly as possible and enrol in the units for which you seek credit. Your enrolment will be adjusted by the Faculty if credit is granted. Find out more about credit

Student card collection
All commencing students for the Faculty of Health Sciences (except Bachelor of Health Sciences) are to collect their Student card from Student Central - Block F, Cumberland Campus. Your collection dates will be emailed to you. More information about student card collection

Orientation day
Bachelor of Health Sciences students will attend orientation at the Camperdown campus. Orientation for all other FHS courses will be held on the Cumberland campus

Grammar Bridging Course
Who should take a Grammar Bridging Course? more information

Course deferral
The Faculty does not permit deferral of a postgraduate coursework offer.

The Faculty does permit deferral for one year only of an undergraduate degree. For more information:Deferring an offer.

Undergraduate course-specific information
Some more information about course specific requirements.

Enrolment assistance

If you require more information or enrolment assistance you can contact us on:
T: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (In Australia) or
T: + 61 2 8627 1444 (Outside Australia)
Then press:

  • If you are calling about current study, including enrolment, press 1.
  • If you are calling about future study, press 2.
  • If you require IT assistance, including UniKey password reset, please press 3.

We're available between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).

Continuing students

Continuing students are required to select their units of study for semester one via Sydney Student. Please visit Sydney Student now to get started.