SERVICES AND ASSISTANCE
- Services for students
- The Learning Centre
- Careers centre
- Scholarships and Financial Support Service.
- Student accommodation service
- Accommodation on Cumberland campus
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander support
- The Student Representative Council
- SUPRA: Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association
- Cumberland Student Guild
- Disability Services
- Counselling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Cumberland student learning hub
When you become a student at Sydney you will be given a UniKey account that will give you access to IT services around the university.
These services include free email, internet services both on and off campus, computer access labs and printing services.
Cumberland Campus WiFi Hotspots
Wireless Internet access is available at various locations on Cumberland Campus. Wireless location map
MIRAGE aims to promote rural and remote practice to our members through information exchange, placement opportunities, support and advocacy. The club runs numerous educational and social activities each year, providing excellent opportunities to meet other health students and become involved in rural health. MIRAGE stands for Multidisciplinary Interest in Rural and General Education and, as our name suggests, we have a strong multi-disciplinary focus with our club membership drawing from a range of disciplines including: medicine, nursing, pharmacy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, dentistry and oral health, speech pathology, medical radiation science, nutrition & dietetics, psychology, social work and much more. Check out our website and join today!