Proxy enrolment allows applicants to authorise a third-party to complete their enrolment on their behalf. Please follow the relevant proxy enrolment instructions (below).
Specialist Master's, Non-Award and Cross Institutional Study
There is no in-person enrolment for specialist master's degrees. This also includes graduate diploma and graduate certificate courses. Instead, please refer to the following instructions:
- Student Central will email all successful applicants who have accepted their offer to enrol by proxy, authorising Student Central as the proxy.
- Student Central will post the HELP forms and relevant information booklets to applicants postal addresses.
- Applicants are then required to download and complete the Proxy enrolment form.
- Completed proxy enrolment forms and the appropriate HELP forms must be posted to Student Central, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Sydney, PO Box 170, Lidcombe, NSW 1825 by Friday 28th June 2013.
- Student Central will send applicants their UniKey and password when the enrolment is finalised.
Important: If after accepting your offer, you do not enrol by proxy, the offer will lapse. This means that should you wish to be considered for the same course or another course in the University in the future, you will need to submit a new application in accordance with the University’s application requirements at that time.
It is essential that you follow the steps above to enrol. Otherwise, you may risk losing the place you have been offered.
Student central opening hours
Telephone: +612 9351 9161