Specialist masters degrees
Go further in your chosen field
Our specialist master’s degrees prepare you to advance professionally in your chosen field.
All of our specialist masters courses are available online. International students who seek to undertake one of these programs may do so in their home country. All applicants should apply directly to the Faculty.
Specialist master’s degree programs
The Faculty of Health Sciences offers a range of courses at the Master's, Diploma and Certificate level.
- Master of Health Science (Developmental Disability)
- Graduate Certificate of Health Science (Developmental Disability)
Medical Radiation Sciences and Molecular Imaging
- Master of Molecular Imaging
- Master of Health Science (Medical Radiation Sciences)
- Graduate Diploma of Health Science (Medical Radiation Sciences)
- Graduate Certificate of Health Science (Medical Radiation Sciences)
Through our flexible and relevant programs, we can help you take your career to the next level.
Fees and scholarships
- Information on fees and fee-help is available from the University's postgraduate coursework website.
- If you are in need of financial assistance please visit the Financial Assistance Office.
- The University and the Faculty of Health Sciences also offer a number of scholarship opportunities and study prizes to assist students in pursuing their studies.