Develop a healthy outlook
If you want a career that will enable you to make a real difference to people’s lives, the Faculty of Health Sciences can help you get there. Your vision will be shared and broadened with exciting challenges and new ways of thinking. You will be taught by leading academics, learn through a process of discovery, be exposed to transformative research, and challenged to succeed as a leader in your chosen field.
The Faculty of Health Sciences does not offer deferments to any of our courses.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Diagnostic Radiography)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Nursing
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) / Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Honours programs
Other career options
We also offer professional preparation for a number of allied health professions exclusively at the postgraduate level. If you are interested in a career in rehabilitation counselling we recommend that you apply for the Bachelor of Health Sciences to progress to the two-year master's course to gain a 'right of practice' in these professions.
Alternative entry schemes
Your future doesn't necessarily have to start or end with an ATAR score. Under the universities alternative entry schemes we offer additional options – for you and us – to be involved in creating better health outcomes. It's our way of ensuring we attract the best people to maintain the ongoing creation of new knowledge, and the discoveries that will make a difference in real life.
Fees and scholarships
Information on the costs associated with studying at the University of Sydney can be found on the University's undergraduate student website. If you are in need of financial assistance please visit the Financial Assistance Office.
The University and the Faculty of Health Sciences also offer a number of scholarship opportunities.