AsiaBound Scholarships for students going to Vietnam
The Faculty of Health Sciences has been successful in obtaining a nationally-competitive grant from the Australian Department of Industry, Innovation, Climate Change, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIICCSRTE) to subsidise students undertaking FHS Abroad in Vietnam in November/December 2014 and January/February 2015. There are 6 scholarships available, and each scholarship is valued at $2,000.
You are eligible for a scholarship if you:
- are a citizen or permanent resident visa holder of Australia;
- are enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at the Faculty of Health Sciences;
- have not previously received funding under DIICCSRTE;
- are undertaking the international placement component of FHS Abroad in VIETNAM during November/December 2014, January/February 2015 semester break.
Applications must include:
- Academic transcript
- 500 word statement explaining your motivation and interest in undertaking FHS Abroad in Vietnam.
It is an expectation of the scholarship that successful applicants will participate in promotion and evaluations of FHS Abroad.
How to apply
Applications must be emailed to by 5pm, Monday 15 September, 2014. No late applications will be accepted.