WORK FOCUS MENTAL HEALTH REHABILITATION SCHOLARSHIP
Established through the generous support of Work Focus, the Mental Health Rehabilitation Scholarship is awarded annually to the graduate with the highest aggregate mark in the Mental Health Rehabilitation elective of the Bachelor of Health Science course and who has a demonstrated interest in Occupational Rehabilitation.
Terms and conditions
- The Faculty of Health Sciences Work Focus Mental Health Rehabilitation Scholarship shall be open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents.
- The Scholarship is available to students enrolled full time in the Mental Health Rehabilitation elective of the Bachelor of Health Science degree.
- Students maintaining academic excellence with a demonstrated interest in Occupational Rehabilitation will be considered.
- Application must include the following within one A4 page:
- Summary of your academic achievements, and
- A description of your interest in occupational rehabilitation;
- What you hope to gain from completing your degree;
- How you will use the scholarship funds to assist completion of your studies.
- Students who are recipients of University of Sydney Outstanding Achievement Scholarship or University of Sydney Scholarship for School Leavers (Merit Award) or current holders of a scholarship with a value of $6000 or above are not eligible to be considered.
- The value of the scholarships is $3000.
- The Faculty of Health Sciences Work Focus Mental Health Rehabilitation Scholarship will be paid in one installment in May.
Executive Support Officer - Prizes and Scholarships