- Entry requirements for bachelor's degrees
- Entry requirements for graduate entry masters degrees
- Academic requirements
- Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalents
To be eligible to apply:
The minimum entry requirement is usually at least one year's successful full-time study at a recognised tertiary institution. More information
Students who do not meet these minimum entry requirements may like to apply for the University of Sydney Foundation Program.
Please note that this information changes regularly. Please also review entry requirements as published on the following pages.
To be eligible to apply you will need:
- A PhD, master's or bachelor's degree from an Australian institution or equivalent
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.5 or greater (see approximate GPA equivalents below) assessed on the highest ranked tertiary qualification presented
- The Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Speech Language Pathology and Master of Exercise Physiology have additional assumed knowledge requirements. For details please check the faculty website
GPA Equivalent -China
211 Universities70% or GPA of 2.5
On a scale of 0-100 where Pass is 60, - 75.
On a scale of 0 – 4 where 4 is the highest, - 3 or B average.