- Entry requirements for bachelor’s degrees
- Entry requirements for graduate entry master’s degrees
- Degrees that meet assumed knowledge requirements
- Academic Requirements
- Grade Point Average (GPA) equivelants
Completion of the 'Immumgye kodung hakkyo choreup chung'.
Please note that this information is constantly being updated. Please also review entry requirements as published on the following page.
Applicants with a tertiary qualification
The minimum entry requirement is usually at least one year's successful full-time study at a recognised tertiary institution. More information
Students who do not meet these minimum entry requirements may like to apply for the University of Sydney Foundation Program.
To be eligible to apply you will need:
- A PhD, master's or bachelor's degree from an Australian institution or equivalent
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.5 or greater (see approximate GPA equivalents below) assessed on the highest ranked tertiary qualification presented
- The Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Speech Language Pathology and Master of Exercise Physiology have additional assumed knowledge requirements. For details please check the faculty website
GPA Equivalents - Korea
- On a scale of 0 - 4.5 where 4.5 is the highest, - 3.0
- or where Pass mark is 60, - B with minimum 80%.
- On a scale of 0 - 4.3 where 4.3 is the highest, use 2.7 or where Pass mark is 60, use B with minimum 80%.
- On a scale of 0 – 4 where 4 is the highest, Pass mark is 60, use 2.5.
Master of Physiotherapy and Master of Exercise Physiology
Master of Science (with subjects selected to ensure all nine areas of assumed knowledge for the Master of Physiotherapy are met)
Bachelor of Science (Physical Education)
Master of Exercise Physiology only
Kyung Hee University
Bachelor of Science (Sports Medicine)