Activity Based Funding Conference 2015 - 27-29 May
The conference will focus on the broader aspects of Activity Based Funding (ABF) to promote discussion around driving transparency and efficiency in Australian hospitals. Abstract presenters are encouraged to provide case studies that demonstrate how they are using ABF for more than funding and attendees will be encouraged to think about the wider implications of ABF data use in Australian hospitals.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on one of the following topics by 20 March 2015:
- Activity Based Funding management
- Using Activity Based Funding to drive efficiency
- Costing issues at the hospital level
- Embedding Activity Based Funding locally
- Developments in classifications
- Coding and documentation improvement projects
- Other Activity Based Funding related topics.
The full program is available on the conference website: www.abfconference.com.au.
Registrations and the call for abstracts have just launched.
HIMAA-NCCH Conference 2015 - 27-29 October
The conference will take place in Sydney.
Further information will be available soon.