Activity Based Funding Conference 2015 - 27-29 May
Conference Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre
The conference will focus on the broader aspects of Activity Based Funding (ABF) to promote discussion around driving transparency and efficiency in Australian hospitals. Abstract presenters are encouraged to provide case studies that demonstrate how they are using ABF for more than funding and attendees will be encouraged to think about the wider implications of ABF data use in Australian hospitals.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on one of the following topics by 20 March 2015:
- Activity Based Funding management
- Using Activity Based Funding to drive efficiency
- Costing issues at the hospital level
- Embedding Activity Based Funding locally
- Developments in classifications
- Coding and documentation improvement projects
- Other Activity Based Funding related topics.
The full program is available on the conference website: www.abfconference.com.au.
Registrations and the call for abstracts have just launched.
The conference will take place in Sydney.
Venue:: Sydney Masonic Conference and Function Centre
HIMAA-NCCH Conference 2015 - 27-29 October: Diversify, Innovate and Transform
Conference Venue: Sydney Masonic Centre
- Health Information Management
- Clinical Coding Workshops
- Health Classification, Costing and Funding
- eHealth – eHealth and EMR challenges and opportunities
- Funding - the latest news on activity based funding and other casemix and costing work
- Performance reporting and analytics – to improve performance, transparency and accountability
- Management – addressing human resource issues and change management
- Medico-legal issues – privacy principles and policies, documentation
- Research– building on last year’s stand-out workshop and keynote presentations
- International Perspectives¬– including speakers from IFHIMA
- Workforce - training, professional pathways ¬and positioning the profession
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 30th March 2015
- Abstract Acceptance: 29th May 2015
- Conference Dates: 27th-29th October 2015
For further information, please visit the Conference web site