18 - 19 November 2014 - Mortality Data in the Information Age
Australasian Mortality Data Interest Group
The workshop will be held at the Macquarie University, Lecture Theatre Y3A T1.
Visit the website for further details.
Background and Topic
The 2014 Australasian Mortality Data Interest Group Conference will be held in Sydney on Tuesday 18 November and Wednesday 19 November. Prospective presenters are invited to submit their abstracts for consideration by the Program Committee.
The 2014 conference will be hosted by the Macquarie University, Australian Bureau of Statistics and the University of Sydney.
The 2014 conference will bring together leading professionals from Australia, New Zealand and other countries for two days of discussion and networking about current issues surrounding mortality data, with particular emphasis on the Australasian region.
Based around the theme of “Mortality Data in the Information Age”, the conference aims to:
- Present a selection of the latest research findings associated with mortality data
- Highlight innovations in examining and presenting data
- Identify international developments in mortality data
- Provide a forum for mortality data professionals and researchers to exchange information and forge constructive partnerships
- Highlight the links between research and the development of health policy.
Please register online at this link
Registration fees (incl. GST)
- Early Bird (27 July to 24 October 2014)
100.00 1 Day Early Bird Registration
200.00 Early Bird Full Registration
- Standard Rates (25 October to 13 November 2014)
140.00 Standard 1 Day
240.00 Standard Full Registration