Dean’s International Graduate Entry Masters Scholarship
|Applications Open||Applications Close|
|Monday 29 August 2016||Friday 30 September 2016|
This Scholarship will be awarded to four (4) international student who are commencing a Graduate Entry Masters in the Faculty of Health Sciences. The scholarship will be awarded based on both academic achievement in the candidates undergraduate degree and a one page personal statement that describes leadership experience, future career goals and reason for choice of degree.
Information on Application Process
Your application will need to include the course you are intending to study at the Faculty of Health Sciences. Please refer to the find a course link find a course
International applicants will need to apply to courses via apply to courses
Contact details for admissions can be found below
T: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (in Australia) or +61 2 8627 1444 (outside Australia)
E: Make an enquiry
W: Current Student website
Open to prospective international students only. Students must commence studies in the next academic year.
The scholarship is valued at $6,000. Awarded to four (4) students.
Terms and conditions
- Faculty of Health Science Dean’s International Graduate Entry Masters Scholarship awarded to a recipient who is an international student has been offered a place in a Graduate Entry Masters degree in the Faculty of Health Sciences; the University of Sydney; commencing the studies in the next academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on both academic achievement in the candidates undergraduate degree as measured by GPA and a one page personal statement that describes
- leadership experience,
- future career goals, and
- reason for choice of degree.
- The scholarship will be awarded to four (4) international Graduate Entry Masters students.
- The scholarship is valued at $6,000, will be paid in two equal instalments after census date in Semester 1 and Semester 2, subject to the continued full-time enrolment of the recipient;
- The scholarship shall be terminated if the recipient
- accepts another scholarship of equal or higher value;
- Withdraws from the agreed degree.
Please complete the Application Form and email it with the requested documents including your 'Conditional Offer of Admission Letter' to the Scholarships Officer .