Residential Scholarships

Residential Colleges and some faculties of the University offer a number of part or full Scholarships to Indigenous Australian Students to cover the cost of accommodation and meals on the Camperdown campus. Funds go directly towards these costs and sometimes a small weekly allowance may also be paid to the student.

ABSTUDY RESIDENTIAL COST OPTION if you are eligible for Abstudy, Centrelink allows you to convert your Abstudy payments into a Residential Costs Option which covers all your accommodation, meals and a small fortnightly allowance while you are staying at a Residential College. Talk to your local Centrelink office directly for more information or call the:

Abstudy Hotline number 13 23 17

If you interested in applying you should write to the College of your choice, making clear that your are an Indigenous student and send in your formal application to them by the end of November each year.

Residential Colleges

Women's College

Sancta Sophia

St John's College

St Pauls College

St Andrews College

Wesley College

Mandelbaum House

Stucco - Student Co-operative Housing

International House