Student illness and misadventure

Illness and misadventure affecting your studies

If you experience short-term circumstances such as illness, injury or misadventure which affect your preparation or performance in an assessment you may be eligible for special consideration.

Further information can be found at special consideration and arrangements.

Disability Support

Students with a disability who wish to obtain reasonable adjustments for their disability must register with and seek the support of the Disability Services Office.