Please call AV Services on x16000 (menu option 2) for all equipment bookings.
We have some AV equipment available for loan to university staff for learning and teaching purposes, however AV equipped venues should be used wherever possible.
For information on our Camera loan (DIY), please refer to menu on the left.
We do not charge for loan equipment or user support but certain conditions must be met:
- Equipment loan requests should be made by calling x16000 (menu option 2) and is subject to availability. Please note that some portable AV equipment may also be available from your local Precinct Office (contact details are posted on lectern).
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for all bookings and loans are subject to equipment availability.
- Clients need to pick up and return equipment to our office and are responsible for the set-up and operation of the equipment (advice and assistance is available if required).
- Care must be taken when handling our equipment and the responsibility for its condition and security lies with the client.
- The hirer must complete our Loan Authority Form when collecting AV equipment as well as a photo copy of their picture ID such as a staff card.
- We encourage you to learn how to operate our AV systems by utilising our on-line AV Help Videos