DVD recorders are available for VHS-DVD conversion in the following locations, and should be used in-line with copyright criteria.
- Department of Art History & Theory, Room 211, RC Mills Building A26
- Badham Precinct Officers, Room 347, Brennan MacCallum A18
- Carslaw Precinct Officers, Carslaw Building F07
- Education Precinct Officers, Room 314, Education Building A35
- Merewether Precinct Officers, Room M131, Merewether H04
- Bosch Precinct Officers, Blackburn Building D06
- Fisher Library AV Office 3rd Floor F03
- AV Services Room 163, Carslaw Building F07
Staff will be available to assist you in copying your material during the hours of 8am to 6pm Mon- Fri. The University Library is reviewing its VHS collection and plans to purchase DVD copies of VHS tapes in high demand for teaching purposes. The Library will also evaluate VHS to DVD copying of material which cannot be bought.
View Copyright Information