Connect to the UniSydney-Guest network
The UniSydney-Guest network is designed to allow University guests to have internet access whilst on Campus. This access is provided through a self-registration process which is managed by the staff member whom the guest is visiting.
To connect to the UniSydney-Guest network, follow the steps:
- Enable wireless on your device.
- Connect to UniSydney-Guest wireless.
- Open an internet browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. You should now be asked for a Username and Password. If you are not prompted, visit https://auth.wireless.sydney.edu.au/guest/guest.php and type in your Username and Password.
- If you have already been given account details by the person you are visiting, enter them in the Username and Password fields and you will be granted network access.
- If you have not been given account details, click on Create Account and you will be directed to the registration page.
- In the Sponsor's Email field, enter the email address of the person you are visiting. Please note that only email addresses ending in usyd.edu.au or sydney.edu.au will be accepted.
- Complete the required fields as appropriate and click Register.
- You will now see a display of your login details and you will be advised that your account is disabled pending approval by the person you are visiting.
- When your user account is approved, you will receive an SMS and Email with your login details.
- Follow steps 1 to 4 above to be granted network access.