Connect to the UniSydney wireless network using Windows 8
If you are running Windows 8, your device will automatically configure with the correct settings to connect to the UniSydney wireless network.
To connect to the UniSydney wireless network:
- From the Metro Start screen, press the Windows key to display your desktop.
- Click on the System Tray and locate the Wireless Network Settings icon.
- Click the Wireless Network Settings icon.
- From the list, double-click the UniSydney wireless network to connect.
- When prompted type your UniKey and Password.
- Click OK
- You may receive a warning to install/trust a security certificate. Ensure the certificate name is auth.wireless.sydney.edu.au before you click Connect. click Connect
You should now be connected to the University wireless network, giving you access to the internet and the University intranet.