With the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) service and an online connection, you can run specialist apps from your own device both on and off-campus.
These apps are accessed by Citrix Receiver and are run online, and therefore need a reliable internet conection.
- ArcGIS suite
- Eclipse Classic
- Eclipse for Java
- SPSS Statistics
To get started, all you need is to download the Citrix Receiver.
Windows and Mac OS X
Note: Citrix Receiver is not available on Windows 8 or 8.1.
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver for Windows or Mac OS X
- Visit the Citrix Receiver site
- Log on with your UniKey credentials
A list of available apps will appear, which you may then open.
iPads and Android tablets
- Download the Citrix Receiver app from your device’s app store
- Open the Citrix Receiver app and fill in the following before saving:
- Address: https://vdi.ucc.sydney.edu.au
Description: Usyd Online Software
Username: your UniKey
Password: your UniKey password
Security Token: off