Windows & Mac OS X
- Downloading and installing the Citrix Receiver application
- Logging on to access University software
- Opening an application
- Logging off
To get started you will need to download an application called the Citrix Receiver. The Citrix Receiver allows you to access University software from your computer.
Note: Citrix Receiver is not supported on devices running Windows 8 or 8.1; you will not be able to connect to the server from a Windows 8 device.
If you are using Citrix Receiver outside of campus, you will need to connect to the University's VPN service.
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver.
Download for Windows PC
Download for Mac OS X
- Once the Citrix Receiver has installed, you will receive the following message: "Installation completed successfully".
Click OK to continue.
- Visit https://vdi.ucc.sydney.edu.au/
- Log in using your UniKey credentials
UniKey: your UniKey
Password your UniKey password
- Select Logon
To access University software, log onto the Citrix Receiver website website using your UniKey credentials. You should see the following screen:
- Click on the icon of the application you would like to open. A Starting dialog box may display.
- If you receive a warning to allow the application to access information on your device, click Permit use.
- The application will now open.
- To log off, select Log Off in the top right hand corner.