Windows & Mac OS X
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver application
- Log on to access University software
- How to open an application
- How do I log off?
To get started you will need to download an application called the Citrix Receiver. The Citrix Receiver allows you to access University software from your computer.
Note: Citrix Receiver is not supported on devices running Windows 8 or 8.1; you will not be able to connect to the server from a Windows 8 device.
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver.
Download for Windows PC
Download for Mac OS X
- Once the Citrix Receiver has installed, you will receive the following message: "Installation completed successfully".
Click OK to continue.
- Visit https://vdi.ucc.sydney.edu.au/
- Log in using your UniKey credentials
UniKey: your UniKey
Password your UniKey password
- Select Logon
- When prompted, enter your UniKey credentials
User name: your UniKey
Password: your UniKey password
- Select Log on. The following screen should now display.
- Click on the icon of the application you would like to open. A Starting dialog box may display.
- If you receive a warning to allow the application to access information on your device, click Permit use.
- The application will now open.
- To log off, select Log Off in the top right hand corner.