Windows & Mac OS X
- Downloading and installing the Citrix Receiver application
- Logging on to access University software
- Opening an application
- Logging off
To get started you will need to download an application called the Citrix Receiver. The Citrix Receiver allows you to access University software from your computer.
If you are using Citrix Receiver outside of campus, you will need to connect to the University's VPN service.
Note: Citrix Receiver is not supported on devices running Windows 8 or 8.1; you will not be able to connect to the server from a Windows 8 device.
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver.
Download for Windows PC
Download for Mac OS X
- Once the Citrix Receiver has installed, you will receive the following message: "Installation completed successfully".
Click OK to continue.
- Visit https://vdi.ucc.sydney.edu.au/
- Log in using your UniKey credentials
UniKey: your UniKey
Password your UniKey password
- Select Logon
To access University software, log onto the Citrix Receiver website website using your UniKey credentials.
- Click the icon of the application you would like to open. A Starting dialog box may display.
- If you receive a warning to allow the application to access information on your device, click Permit use.
- The application will now open.
- To log off, select Log Off in the top right hand corner.