Connecting to the VPN using Windows
To set up VPN on your Windows PC, you need to:
After you install the VPN client for the first time, it should launch automatically. To launch it again, follow the steps below:
- Go to Start menu
- Click All program
- Click Cisco
- Click Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- Type vpn.usyd.edu.au in the Connect to: field
- In the Group field drop down menu, select the Sydney_University_VPN profile
- In the Username: field type your UniKey
- In the Password: field type your UniKey password
- Click Connect
You should now be able to access the University network whilst off-campus.
To find out more about VPN connections, please see the Ask Sydney - ICT website.