Connect to the UniSydney wireless network using Windows 7
If you are running Windows 7, your device will automatically configure with the correct settings to connect to the UniSydney wireless network.
To connect to the UniSydney wireless network:
- Click on the System Tray (near the clock) and locate the Wireless Network Settings icon.
- Click the Wireless Network Settings
- Select the UniSydney wireless network
- Click Connect
- When prompted type your UniKey and Password
- Click OK
- You may receive a prompt to install and accept a security certificate. Ensure the certificate name is auth.wireless.sydney.edu.au and click Connect.
You should now be connected to the University wireless network, giving you access to the internet and the University intranet.