In the Press
- NSW schools fail on science by Briana Domjen, The Sunday Telegraph, October 28, 2012.
- Follow Brits and do the maths says top adviser by Kim Arlington, SMH February 15, 2012.
- UK expert adds impetus to solve the maths divide by Jill Rowbotham, The Australian February 01, 2012
- Prizewinning mathematician on the importance and beauty of maths, by ABC Broadcast 12:00pm, Wed 15 Feb 2012
- Push to multiply positive points of maths in minds of students, by Kim Arlington, SMH February 20, 2012
- Academics pool resources to help students cope with first year maths by Verity Leatherdale, 15 February 2012.
- In Focus: The state of Education in Mathematics
- Innovative program to boost interest in science and maths education by Stephanie Whitelock, University of Sydney Newsm, 25 February 2010.