11 March, 2014
Vice-Chancellor Michael Spence has met University leaders in Taiwan to explore research and teaching links.
10 March, 2014
On the surface Hong Kong and Australia are very different. The economy of Hong Kong is overwhelmingly reliant on services; Australia's is dependent on commodity exports. While Hong Kong has delivered one of the world's best per capita GDP levels on the back of its finance role in the last two decades, Australia has grown rich on exploiting its vast natural resources.
07 March, 2014
The University of Sydney has signed a funding agreement with the Sao Paulo Research Foundation, one of the leading research sponsors in South America.
2014 news releases
- International artists in residence give first Art Talk at SCA (04 March)
- Tackling food security together (27 February)
- King of classical guitar gives first Sydney concert (25 February)
- School kids name new reef fish (10 February)
- Scientists reveal the cause of one of the most devastating pandemics in history (28 January)
- University defends academic freedom (10 January)
2013 news releases
- Into the unknown: the story of Sydney's first visitor to Mao's China (17 December)
- Four Sydney Uni students head to Denmark on inaugural MADE by the Opera House exchange (13 December)
- University of Sydney launches new dual degrees with France's Sciences Po (12 December)
- Holden's departure could spell the end of manufacturing in Australia (11 December)
- Statement from Acting Vice-Chancellor Professor Jill Trewhella on the passing of Nelson Mandela. (06 December)
- Australia Awards farewell celebration (05 December)
- Mapping Pacific maritime boundaries (04 December)
- Chinese support for collaboration in social sciences (03 December)