What do we offer?
The International Leaders Program includes three essential elements:
The International Leaders Program’s expert staff are able to understand the needs of clients and work with faculty experts to craft courses and exchange opportunities that bring together theory and practice. The comprehensive options for engagement available to clients ensure that the programs are pivotal in the professional development and progress of many of the participants. International Leaders Program staff work closely with clients throughout the development process linking academics and selected networks to the clients.
The Program Framework (PDF 63.7KB) explains the structure and rationale for the program design.
Critical to the success of any program is ensuring the participants' in- country experiences are first class. The International Leaders Program team have a keen eye for detail and ensure support is available for participants throughout the program.
All participants are provided with:
- A detailed program itinerary including pre-departure documentation
- Comprehensive orientation sessions
- Quality training materials
- Interpreting and translation services for all academic and site visits
- University library and Internet access while on campus
- Access to health services on campus
- Advice and information regarding local activities
- Personalised Certificate of Study
- Logistical support including transport, meals, and a range of accommodation options
- The International Leaders Program is able to arrange a variety of accommodation options to suit the training needs of the delegation. We are able to obtain accommodation at competitive rates from a range of providers from homestay and dormitory-style accommodation to serviced apartments and hotels. The accommodation selected takes into account the training needs of the program but the cost may vary depending on the client’s requirements and seasonality
- Supporting visa application letters where necessary
- Welcome and farewell lunch
- Monitor and evaluate participant’s progress and provide academic supervision and grading if required as part of their program.
All International Leaders program are evaluated to ensure the program is continuously improved and both the academic component and the logistical arrangements are to the high standards expected from the University of Sydney.
Feedback is provided to the client and academic involved in the program.
Manager, International Leaders Program
T: +61 2 9351 4834