Students and staff have access to a wide range of services and information to help with international engagement and development. These include:
- assistance with grant and scholarship applications
- identification of funding opportunities
- regional information and intelligence
- assistance with cross-disciplinary collaborations.
The International Development section of the International Portfolio provides help with all these services, from reconnaissance through to development, completion and follow up.
As a central part of its international strategy, the University is committed to:
- fostering research partnerships with other leading institutions
- increasing scholarships for incoming international students and promoting mobility of students and staff
- taking advantage of international funding opportunities for research, consultancies and capacity building.