Thank you for choosing to apply online to International House. International House is a University of Sydney owned Residential College. The requirements for applying for accommodation with International House are explained through the following step by step process.
1. To apply the applicant must be enrolled or waiting for acceptance to the University of Sydney for the year in which you are applying for accommodation;
2. A completed application must be submitted to the House by filling the online application;
3. This is an application process for International House only. If you wish to apply to any of the other colleges, you must do so directly through their websites.
4. Payment of the AU$100 application fee. Application fee must be paid by credit card (VISA or Master Card ) or debit card (VISA or Master Card);
5. Please provide the contact details for two referees. If necessary your referees may be contacted by International House for further information. (Preferably your referee should know you in an academic or professional capacity: a teacher, academics, employers, etc. Family members and friends are not accepted)
6. Once received, your application will be acknowledged by the House by a confirmation email. Part of the application process may require an interview with the Director. If an interview is required the House staff will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time;
7. Applicants who are successful will then be sent an offer. This will include information regarding the Residential Agreement and Acceptance Fees;
8. The applicant will then need to accept the offer by returning the signed Residential Agreement and Acceptance Fees to the House by the deadline. This is a legally binding document setting out the conditions and obligations attached to residence.
To start your online application please click HERE.