Services for Students
To assist you in achieving your educational goals, the University of Sydney provides services to facilitate your success at University.
Please note that all the links below will take you away from the International Student Office site, just use your browser' back button to return.
- Student support services: Counselling, disability, child care, chaplains, accommodation, financial, Careers Centre, IT, Library, academic support services, and much more to facilitate your success at University.
- Transport and security: Public transport, parking, bicycle access, and safety and security on and off campus.
- Student life: Take advantage of the many student clubs and societies, sports facilities, food, banks and cultural events on campus.
- Summer/Winter School: Enrol in Summer or Winter School to finish your degree sooner, reduce your workload throughout the rest of the year or repeat units of study.
- Accommodation: Find information about and search for accommodation available on or near the University’s campuses.
- Student administration: Information about enrolments, changing degrees, HECS and Domestic Fees, timetables, examinations and graduations.
- Student campus cards: Your University of Sydney Student Campus Card is your University ID card. You could also use it for: travel concessions, borrowing library books, student discounts and after-hours access to buildings.
- SydneyTalent: This is an initiative of the University of Sydney that connects outstanding students and graduates with a wide range of employers and industries for part-time and full-time work opportunities.