Guide to our services
How we may assist you
Real property matters
- if your university unit would like to purchase or sell property
- if your university unit would like to explore a zoning or redevelopment proposal
- if you have questions about the University's commercial farming enterprises
- if your university unit would like to discuss the management of University funds, including a specific bequest, grant, or endowment, please contact Tessy Jolly on 9351 3966 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you are aware of an investment opportunity for the University
- if you have questions about University investment policies
- if you would like to enquire about renting a room in University-owned student housing (Note: information regarding the full range of student housing options is available on the Student Accommodation Services website.)
How we may direct you
Other areas of the University may be better equipped to assist you in certain circumstances.
- If you would like to explore the full range of student housing options available on or near the University of Sydney's campuses, please contact the Student Accommodation Services.
- If you would like to discuss making a bequest to the University, please contact the The Development Office.
- For questions regarding retail space in the Wentworth, Holme, or Manning buildings, please contact the University of Sydney Union.
- if you or your organisation would like to lease office or research facilities from the University contact Campus Infrastructure Services.
- For questions regarding retail space in a sports facility building, please contact Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness.
- For casual bookings of space, or to file a maintenance request, contact Campus Infrastructure Services.
- If you would like to know more about University foundation governance, please contact the Office of General Counsel.
For more information, please contact our office.