Guide to our services

How we may assist you

Real property matters

Investment matters

  • if you would like to enquire about renting a room in University-owned student housing (Note: information regarding the full range of student housing options is available on the Student Accommodation Services website.)

How we may direct you

Other areas of the University may be better equipped to assist you in certain circumstances.

For more information, please contact our office.