The Academic Committee supports the activities of the centre and acts as an interface between the centre and participating faculties and schools of the University of Sydney. The responsibilities of the Academic Committee are to:
- lead and oversee the development of executive education short courses, thought leadership content and research strategies as directed or delegated by the Executive Director of the centre (following consultation with the Governing Board, and the Advisory Board as needed).
- support centre activities, including executive education, public events and thought leadership.
- act as a communication mechanism between the centre and their home faculties and schools.
Members of the Academic Committee will also advocate for the centre in their home faculties and schools, and across the broader academic and professional community.
- The Deputy Director (Academic), John Grill Centre (Chair)
- The Executive Director, John Grill Centre (ex officio)
- The Operations Director, John Grill Centre (secretariat)
- Senior University Academics Representatives x6 (TBA)
The Academic Committee will meet monthly. The Committee may meet on a more frequent basis as required during the Centre's set-up phase.
Secretary to the Committee: