The Operations Committee implements key project and operational milestones established by the Executive Director (following consultation with the Governing Board, and the Advisory Board as needed) and facilitates the day-to-day running of the centre. The Operations Committee also contributes towards the strategic and operational goals of the centre as needed.
- The Executive Director, John Grill Centre (Chair)
- The Deputy Director (Academic), John Grill Centre
- The Operations Director, John Grill Centre
- Other staff as directed by the Executive Director
The Operations Committee members will:
- Regularly attend meetings and participate in decision-making as required;
- Stay informed about Project Management and Leadership executive education, industry and organisational issues relevant to the Centre;
- Be an advocate for the Centre
The Operations Committee meets monthly to ensure that the project plan & budget of the Centre are on track and running of the day-to-day operations of the Centre is on target, and to take corrective action where required.
Secretary to the Committee: