Postdoctoral fellowships

There a number of University Postdoctoral fellowships available through collaborative projects through the Key Centre for Polymers & Colloids. These include Gritton Fellowships, which are available for citizens, graduates or permanent residents of any Commonwealth country and are for research involving chemistry and agriculture and/or engineering.

There are also U2000 Fellowships, for outstanding applicant from any country and in any field.

For more details, visit the University's Research Office website.

The KCPC also has funded postdoctoral fellowships available from time to time, which will be advertised on the KCPC homepage.