The University offers many different forms of support to students to help them in their studies, quality of life and general wellbeing.
Please click here for more information
Prospective Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
The following resources are specifically for our Indigenous students and are aimed at supporting them in the transition into tertiary study.
- Cadigal Alternative Entry Program an access and support program for Indigenous students who want to study at the University
- Indigenous Tutorial Assistance Scheme (ITAS) provides one-on-one or private group tuition to aid students in their tertiary studies
- Academic Skills workshop program A two week program designed to equip new Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander undergraduates with essential skills for tertiary studies
These resources are available for all current students.
Please click here for more information.
- Student support services these services include access to counselling, child care, and pastoral care; support for students with disabilities, and help with finances, careers and accommodation.
- University health service on campus access to a group of doctors
- Student life information on all the things you can do on campus, including playing sport, taking part in social activities and getting a bite to eat