Study Abroad and Exchange
The Koori Centre offers the following Units of Study that are available for Study Abroad and Exchange Students
These units of study do NOT require approval.
- KOCR2600 Introduction to Indigenous Australia*
- KOCR2604 Politics of Identity, Gender & Knowledge
- KOCR2605 Speaking Gamilaraay 1
- KOCR2607 Indigenous Creative Expression
- KOCR2612 Introduction to Aboriginal Literature
- KOCR3606 Colonising and Decolonising Histories
- KOCR3605 Writing Country: Indigenous Ecopoetics
Most units of study are offered in alternate years. Please see the Indigenous Studies web page for details.
For other units of study you must apply to the Koori Centre for permission. Approval will depend upon previous study in the given area.
*We strongly recommend this unit of study, as it provides a comprehensive overview of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander culture, history and philosophies.
Room U213a, Old Teachers College
Phone: 9351 6113
Fax: 9351 6924