Mr Fady Aoun
BEc LLB (Sydney)
F10 - Law School (Camperdown)
The University of Sydney
|Telephone||+61 2 9351 0226|
|Fax||+61 2 9351 0200|
- Intellectual property
- Market manipulation
- Insider trading
Teaching and supervision
- Foundations of Law
- Corporations Law
- Copyright & Designs
- Principles of Intellectual Property
- Trade Marks & Patents
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Corporate Law Teachers Association
In the media
- Aoun, F, ABC National Radio, ‘News Limited Rejects Storm Allegations”, 20 July 2010
- Aoun, F, Article, “European Court Bans Stem Cell Patents – What about Australia?”, 19 October 2011, The Conversation
Conference papers and seminar presentations
- Aoun F and Nottage L, “Independent Directors in Australia and Singapore: Same But Different”, 2nd East Asian Law and Society Conference, 30 September 2011.
- Aoun, F, “Exploring the Underdevelopment of the Law of Offensive and Scandalous Trade Marks”, (with paper), Legal Research 3 Conference, 2010.
- Aoun, F, "Jesus Juice, Redskins and Black Tail: The Law relating to Offensive and Scandalous Trade Marks", 7th Annual PG Conference, Faculty of Law, University of Sydney, 2006.
- Aoun, F, ‘Optimal model in teaching law’, report of surveys conducted under CHASS Teaching Improvement Fund grant, with Barbara McDonald, Law Faculty Retreat, September 2005.
Restructuring Companies in Troubled Times: Director and Creditor Perspectives (Ross Parsons Centre of Commercial, Corporate and Taxation Law, 2012)