Degrees and Qualifications
BEc (Hons) LLB (Hons) Sydney
- Foundations of Law
- Corporations Law
- Copyright & Designs
- Principles of Intellectual Property (to be co-taught with Associate Professor Patricia Loughlan)
- Intellectual property
- Market manipulation
- Insider trading
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Corporate Law Teachers Association
Awards and Grants
- Aoun, F, “Independent Directors in Australasian Corporate Governance Law and Practice, LSSF Grant 2011-12 (with Associate Professor Luke Nottage).
- Aoun, F, “Will the Real Owner Please Stand Up? The Corporate Veil as a Cloak for Economic Crimes", LSSF Grant, 2009-2010.
- Austin, RP and Aoun, F (eds), Restructuring Companies in Troubled Times: Director and Creditor Perspectives, Monograph published byRoss Parsons Centre of Commercial, Corporate and Taxation Law: Sydney (2012).
- Aoun, F, LexisNexis Concise Australian Legal Dictionary (4th ed), 2011 (Contributor, Corporations Law).
- Aoun, F (with Luke Nottage), 'Dan Puchniak, Harald Baum, Michael Ewing-Chow (eds), The Derivative Action in Asia: A Comparative and Functional Approach' (2012) 34(1) Sydney Law Review 213-217.
- Aoun F and Nottage L, “Independent Directors in Australia and Singapore: Same But Different”, 2nd East Asian Law and Society Conference, 30 September 2011.
- Aoun, F, “Exploring the Underdevelopment of the Law of Offensive and Scandalous Trade Marks”, (with paper), Legal Research 3 Conference, 2010.
- Aoun, F, "Jesus Juice, Redskins and Black Tail: The Law relating to Offensive and Scandalous Trade Marks", 7th Annual PG Conference, Faculty of Law, University of Sydney, 2006.
- Aoun, F, ‘Optimal model in teaching law’, report of surveys conducted under CHASS Teaching Improvement Fund grant, with Barbara McDonald, Law Faculty Retreat, September 2005.
- Aoun, F, ABC National Radio, ‘News Limited Rejects Storm Allegations”, 20 July 2010.
- Aoun, F, Article, “European Court Bans Stem Cell Patents – What about Australia?”, 19 October 2011, The Conversation.edu.au.