Keep in Touch
With alumni of the Sydney Law School achieving great things both in the legal profession and beyond, graduates are encouraged to stay in touch and update us on your contact details and career achievements. We are always pleased to hear of new appointments, awards and significant partnerships and projects.
With your up to date details, we can keep you in the loop on special alumni social events, legal professional development seminars, and other opportunities to maintain valuable connections with the profession, academia and colleagues in related fields. We can also ensure you receive SAM, the University's alumni magazine, as well as the law school's own JuristDiction magazine.
You can register or update your details online to ensure that we have your most current contact details on our database.
AlumniOnline, your new University of Sydney alumni online networking community, is launched and waiting for you to log in! Click here to activate your account.
AlumniOnline allows you to:
- Update your contact details
- Search for alumni colleagues and friends
- Post your personal and professional profile, résumé and photos
- Search, join and establish social and professional networks, including our alumni associations worldwide
- Import your Facebook profile and other web content
- Post or look for a job in the Careers Centre
- Use the online discussion forums, noticeboards, blogs and online chat
- Mentor a student
All you require to activate your account is your Student Identifcation Number (SID) - which appears on your Alumni Card. If you have not received your Alumni Card,
please click here.