Are you organising, or thinking of organising, a reunion for your Sydney Law School class?
Reunions are a great opportunity for alumni to get together, reminisce about shared experiences, exchange latest news and reconnect with the Law School and the University.
We can help you organise your reunion by:
- Providing a contact list of alumni in your class
- Assisting with design of invitations
- Assisting with invitation mail-outs
- Inviting faculty representatives on your behalf, such as the Dean or another member of academic staff
- Promoting reunions on the alumni website
- Providing event guidelines with a list of available University venues and services such as catering, flower arrangements and audio visual support
- Assisting with alumni gifts and brochures
- Providing advice on other organisational and marketing aspects of your reunion
For a detailed guide to organising your reunion and the University’s services to assist you, download the Guide to Holding a Reunion booklet.
In addition, should you wish to hold your reunion in the stunning New Law Building on the Camperdown campus, we will waive the venue hire fee for Sydney Law School alumni. The Alumni Relations Officer can also offer a tour of the New Law Building to your group, which has been very popular with reunion attendees.
For more information, contact our Alumni Relations Officer via email: or tel: +61 2 9351 0202.