Single unit study with assessment
If you are seeking individual units of study as accreditation towards a degree (where you will need to complete formal assessment tasks) then you should apply for single unit study with assessment.
If you successfully complete the units and their assessments, you may count the relevant units towards a full degree such as a graduate diploma or master's by coursework, if you subsequently apply for entry into a degree program.
All supporting documents submitted to the University of Sydney need to either be original documents or certified copies of original documents. Please refer to Certification of documents guideline for all domestic applications.
The key documents you need to submit include:
- transcripts of all academic qualifications attempted, certified by a Justice of the Peace
- proof of Australian/NZ citizenship or Australian permanent resident status, certified by a Justice of the Peace
- explanation for any 'fail' grades
- statement of relevant experience
- English language proficiency test result (if applicable).
Closing dates (including course transfers)
|Applications open:||Applications close:|
|Semester One, 2016||1 September 2015||Still open*|
* Late applications may be considered. However, some units may have restricted class size and compulsory units may run early in the semester. It is strongly recommended that applicants submit their application on time to avoid disappointment. Please contact the Postgraduate Team for further details