Single unit study with assessment
If you are seeking individual units of study as accreditation towards a degree (where you will need to complete formal assessment tasks) then you should apply for single unit study with assessment.
If you successfully complete the units and their assessments, you can count them towards a full degree such as a graduate diploma or master's by coursework, if you subsequently apply for entry into a degree program.
The cost is $4012.50 per unit of study.
All supporting documents submitted to the University of Sydney need to either be original documents or certified copies of original documents. Please refer to Certification of documents guideline for all domestic applications.
The key documents you need to submit include:
- transcripts of all academic qualifications attempted, certified by a Justice of the Peace
- proof of Australian/NZ citizenship or Australian permanent resident status, certified by a Justice of the Peace
- explanation for any 'fail' grades
- statement of relevant experience
- English language proficiency test result (if applicable).
Closing dates (including course transfers)
|Applications open:||Applications close:|
|Semester Two, 2014||10 March 2014||24 April 2014|
|Semester One, 2015||1 September 2014||7 November 2014|
Late applications may be considered. However, some units may have restricted class sizes and compulsory units may run early in the semester. We strongly recommend that you submit your application on time to avoid disappointment. Please contact the Postgraduate Team for further details.
Apply for single unit study with assessment.