Sydney Institute of Criminology
The Sydney Institute of Criminology is a research centre based in the Sydney Law School specialising in criminology, criminal justice and criminal law. It is a commercial publishing house producing the international research journal Current Issues in Criminal Justice and the Institute of Criminology book series. Institute staff teach the Masters and Graduate Diploma in Criminology at the Sydney Law School and the Institute is committed to public and professional education more broadly. Staff of the Institute advise government and private organisations on matters of crime law and policy and sit on a range of public sector committees and advisory boards.
- 2015 Crime Prevention Masterclass
- Associate Professor Murray Lee in the media
- Sexting and Young People
- July Edition of Current Issues in Criminal Justice
- Statement Against the Death Penalty
- 2015 Paul Byrne SC Memorial Lecture. Guest Speaker: The Hon. Justice Virginia Bell AC - 22 October 2015