Sydney Institute of Criminology
The Sydney Institute of Criminology is a research centre based in the Sydney Law School specialising in criminology, criminal justice and criminal law. It is a commercial publishing house producing the international research journal Current Issues in Criminal Justice and the Institute of Criminology book series. Institute staff teach the Masters and Graduate Diploma in Criminology at the Sydney Law School and the Institute is committed to public and professional education more broadly. Staff of the Institute advise government and private organisations on matters of crime law and policy and sit on a range of public sector committees and advisory boards.
- Property, Labour and Legal Regulation: Dignity or Dependence? by Mark Findlay
- Sydney Institute of Criminology members awarded ARC Discovery Project grant
- 2015 Crime Prevention Masterclass a success!
- Associate Professor Murray Lee in the media
- Sexting and Young People
- Contemporary and Future Crime Trends Conference - 5 November 2015
- BOOK LAUNCH - Escape to Prison: Penal Tourism and the Pull of Punishment by Michael Welch - 9 December 2015