The Institute of Criminology Press
The Institute of Criminology Press is the commercial publishing arm of the Sydney Institute of Criminology.
The Press publishes the Institute Series of Books, each of which is at the leading edge of criminological expertise and critical debate.
Our authors are established academics in their field, or new researchers who represent the exciting future of Australian and international criminology.
- Associate Professor Thomas Crofts, University of Sydney
- Professor Chris Cunneen, James Cook University
- Professor Mark Findlay, University of Sydney
- Associate Professor Murray Lee, University of Sydney
- Associate Professor Gail Mason, University of Sydney
- Professor Pat O'Malley, University of Sydney
- Dr Rebecca Scott Bray, University of Sydney
- Professor Julie Stubbs, University of New South Wales
The Institute Series of monographs are distributed by the Institute and Federation Press
Restorative Justice: Adults and Emerging Practice
Edited by Jane Bolitho, Jasmine Bruce and Gail Mason
Lines in the Sand: The Cronulla Riots, Multiculturalism and National Belonging
Edited by Greg Noble
Border Crimes: Australia’s War on Illicit Migrants
How to order
If you would like to purchase any of the books in the Institute of Criminology Series please visit the Federation Press website, email or call Federation Press on +61 (02) 9552 2200.