Sydney Institute of Criminology
The Sydney Institute of Criminology is a research centre based in the Sydney Law School specialising in criminology, criminal justice and criminal law. It is a commercial publishing house producing the international research journal Current Issues in Criminal Justice and the Institute of Criminology book series. Institute staff teach the Masters and Graduate Diploma in Criminology at the Sydney Law School and the Institute is committed to public and professional education more broadly. Staff of the Institute advise government and private organisations on matters of crime law and policy and sit on a range of public sector committees and advisory boards.
- Dr Garner Clancey receives ANZSOC's Adam Sutton Crime Prevention Award
- Former Director of NSW Public Prosecutions Nicholas Cowdery Discusses Child Sexual Abuse Trials on Radio National
- David Hamer in The Conversation 'Priest convicted of sexually abusing children, now for the questions about a cover-up'
- Current Issues in Criminal Justice March edition out now!
- New Criminology Courses
- Professor Murray Lee on Sydney's Lock-out Laws
|Family Comes First: Implementing Family Intervention in Juvenile Justice||
|Building Ethical Organisations Course||
|Working with Domestic Violence Offenders Course||
|Motivational Interactions Course||
|Psychology of Crime Course||
|Working with AOD Offenders Course||