Sydney Institute of Criminology
The Sydney Institute of Criminology is a research centre based in the Sydney Law School specialising in criminology, criminal justice and criminal law. It is a commercial publishing house producing the international research journal Current Issues in Criminal Justice and the Institute of Criminology book series. Institute staff teach the Masters and Graduate Diploma in Criminology at the Sydney Law School and the Institute is committed to public and professional education more broadly. Staff of the Institute advise government and private organisations on matters of crime law and policy and sit on a range of public sector committees and advisory boards.
- Latest issue Current Issues in Criminal Justice: Volume 24 Number 3, March 2013
- Congratulations to Professor Duncan Chappell on 2013 ARCA Eleanor and Anthony Vallombroso Award for Art Crime Scholarship
- Associate Professor Judy Cashmore and Dr Rita Shackel in the media
- Congratulations to Tanya Mitchell the National Council of Women Australia Day award
- Congratulations to Dr Arlie Loughnan on an Australian Research Council Discovery Early Career Researcher Award
- Congratulations to Associate Professor Judy Cashmore on an Australian Research Council Discovery Project