Sydney Institute of Criminology
The Sydney Institute of Criminology is a research centre based in the Sydney Law School specialising in criminology, criminal justice and criminal law. It is a commercial publishing house producing the international research journal Current Issues in Criminal Justice and the Institute of Criminology book series. Institute staff teach the Masters and Graduate Diploma in Criminology at the Sydney Law School and the Institute is committed to public and professional education more broadly. Staff of the Institute advise government and private organisations on matters of crime law and policy and sit on a range of public sector committees and advisory boards.
- Master of Criminology Graduate Making a Difference with the Royal Commission
- The Sydney Institute of Criminology Farewells Our Co-Director Dr Rebecca Scott Bray
- Awards for Institute Staff in 2016
- November Edition of Current Issues in Criminal Justice out now!
- Repository of Institute records now available online